Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I'm so new to all of this so please be patient with me lol.  I wanted to start sharing my creative juices with the world.  I'm 49 and slow to come to come in to my own.  I come from a long line of women who were healers, cooks, gardeners and seamstresses.   So needless they all are saying it's about time.  So as I get this blog all polished up and going I hope you will take a moment to look around and I hope you like what you see. 

The amount of creativity on the net is staggering and I'm a wee it green lol.  I hope i prove to have just a smidgen of some of the beautiful creations I've seen.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I have soooo much to be grateful for that I must never forget to give back.  I have an awesome family, wonderful friends and a special guy in my life.  I'm truly blessed as I'm sure you all are as well .

No comments:

Post a Comment