Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ebay

Can I just tell you that I love Ebay.  I think the only thing they don't sell is people and body parts lol. I found a lot of vintage table linens that I'm going to refashion into something.  I love this top I saw on the Allsaints website that I can't afford so refashion to the rescue.  I see tea staining the fabric and I may even come with something better than they did. So take that Allsaints lol.  But, I digress, I'm writing to sing Ebay's praises.  Most assuredly you can find what you are looking for at a bargain price if you are a savvy shopper.  I know that my sewing sistahs out there are SAVVY.  My lot of linens was $20.00 woo hoo.  I also love the thrill of the bidding, slamming and winning.  It makes me feel powerful.  Woman hear me roar.  So if you aren't an Ebayer, go to ebay.com check it out ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment